MOCKUP

10:35 AM

December 20th was the last day of class before the holiday. It was also the last day of class ever in this classroom/dogpatch location. After almost 2 years here, I will surely miss this place and its view. I'm sad that I didn't get to try the pizza place right next to the building because they don't serve by the slice and I surely can't finish a whole pie. But I'm excited to see the new location in OAK this January. New location, new ambience, new adventures (hopefully). Also seen below are my projects for my finals. I still have to finish sewing the final piece for the top+high slit skirt combo and i still haven't found my final fabric for the dress I am making. On top of that, i still have to make one more dress when i get back. Time to start moving and time to get back on track.

You Might Also Like

0 comments