Transition

5:57 PM

Summer to fall transition is both exciting and excruciating. Exciting because I get to wear and bring my sweaters, jackets, and light coats out of the closet. It's layering time!! Excruciating because there's that awkward time when you want layers of clothes, but the weather seems confused which confuses you too. And, that other awkward moment when you want to show your legs, but they're to ashy and pale since you only got to tan once or twice during summer. I almost had that awkward moment, but thanks to Influenster, I got to try the new Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs #AirbrushPerfectLegs and it gave my legs the perfect tint of a summer tan. So now I know that I can rely on my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs to give me that summer glow when I want to wear something that would show my legs this F/W season. #fakeittillyoumakeit
Zara jacket | Fantasticacid Floral w/ lace skirt | Nike Roshe sneakerboot


 ✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments