Orange is the new black

8:48 PM

I've had a dress pattern that has been waiting to be transferred into a final fabric for months, but I couldn't decide what i wanted to do with it. I've always loved bright colors in my wardrobe, but i have observed that i don't have that much orange clothing. So, the hunt begins to find the perfect orange fabric.
It took me awhile before finding the right one and here's why: 
- First, i wanted to find the right kind of orange.
- Second, there's not much fabric stores close to me. I always want to see and feel the fabric first before i buy. So, I had to ask for samples from other fabric stores and i had to wait for them in the mail.
- Third, I had to play around with the samples that i got because I wanted to make sure that the dress was structured but not stiff. 
After months of searching, I finally found the fabric I wanted. I was very happy with my piece because it came out looking exactly like my sketch. 

Happy days!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments