Denim Daze

9:25 PM

Since I've been taking pattern making and design classes, most of the pieces I've done are skirts and crop tops(that are my little at-home projects). A few months ago, I finally learned how to make dresses and I am very pleased with how this garment turned out. This piece took a little more time to make due to all the extra adjustments from my pattern to the final fabric. The slightest change in any of the measurements/lines can make a very big difference to the garment and could really throw you off. I learned the hard way. Really, I did. LOL! 
To get to create and design my own clothes really taught me a lot about patience, precision, and perspective. 
I am wearing my halter neckline w/ front slit denim dress design, Zara Moto Jacket, and Zara booties.


Pockets are  my thing. 
Pattern piece to final piece

You Might Also Like

0 comments